ISAs and other tax efficient investments
We can help you save your money in an ethical and sustainable way, as well as making the most of what you have to invest. Whether you’re saving for your children’s university fees, a deposit for a house or you’ve just been left some money in a will, there are a many ways to make your investment go further.
“I would just like to thank you for giving me such really helpful advice. Well done, Barchester! Really ethical service. I will certainly say truthfully that I think Barchester has the best team ever for service.”
There are various factors to consider when considering how to invest your money:
- The amount you can invest
- The level of risk you are willing to take
- What access you need to your money
- Making use of available tax-free ISA allowances
- Using income and capital gains tax allowances
- Taking advantage of pension contribution allowances
- Shared financial planning for married and civil partnership couples
- Your ethical and environmental values
With hundreds of different investment opportunities available, good savings advice from an IFA can prove invaluable. Ethical and environmental considerations can also be complex; as the UK’s longest established IFA specialising in socially responsible, environmental and ethical investment, we can offer expert advice in choosing the appropriate options for you.
When helping you select your investment portfolio, we can help you choose from a range of cash ISAs, stocks and shares ISAs, venture capital trusts (VCTs), and other investments. For each of these, we offer advice in aligning your portfolio with your ethical and environmental values.
Contact us for a consultation with one of our advisers.